The Automatic High Beam helps ensure excellent forward visibility. It detects both the headlightsof oncoming vehicles, and the tail lights of vehicles ahead, automatically switching between high and low beams. (Optional feature) Toyota Safety Sense: Road Sign Assist Road Sign Assist helps ensure drivers are kept informed, even if they have driven past a roadsign without noticing. RSA identifies sinage such as speed limits, no overtaking warnings and road conditions and the signs. (Optional feature)
Inside the Auris you’ll find great design and rich materials of quality. A new Toyota Touch 2 screen and a colour TFT screen displays trip data, navigation commands and Toyota Safety Sense information.
1. Toyota has been developing Hybrids for over four decades, but they can still be a mystery to some. Easy to drive - the Hybrid system controls itself and all Toyota Hybrid cars are automatic.
2. Two engines working in tandem - Hybrid gives you the best of both worlds switching seamlessly and quietly between electric at lower speeds and using petrol-power when needed.
3. Batteries that never need to be plugged in - excess power from the engine and regenerative braking recharges the battery so you don't need to worry about plugging in.
4. There's a Hybrid for everyone - with seven different models to choose from across the range we now have something for everyone.
5. Easy on your wallet and the environment - our Hybrid cars save you fuel but also money. Less fuel also means low emissions. Many of our hybrids boast the lowest CO2 emissions in their classes.